- Choose the parts you need.
- Configure them to the way you work.
- Bend it to the shape of your business.
At the centre of AXCESS platform is a Client Relationship Management Core.
Your business will naturally have a wide array of stakeholders.
AXCESS treats them all with equal important, allowing you to focus on business from the point of view of any stakeholder(s) at any time.
Investors, Borrowers, Funders, Tranches, Insurers, Solicitors… see them all at a glance, with customisable functionality at all points of the business lifecycle.
So the software will help streamline activities in Business Development, Origination, Underwriting, Servicing, and integration with other systems and third parties, as well as ensure overarching requirements of Governance and Compliance are not neglected.
- It is designed to be fully integrated system, but also broken into stand alone components. So only use the parts you need.
- Highly configurable and can be customised to fit the unique needs of your business.
- As you grow, and streamline your business, bring onboard other aspects if the system as the needs arise. You will not be constrained in future by decisions you make today.
AXCESS is so flexible and customisable it will continue to grow and evolve along with you.
Added to this flexibility is a team of consultants ready to understand your business and work with you and the software to make sure it is doing everything it can for your business.
The AXCESS Platform
- Online Applications
- Receipt Broker Commissions
- Secure Messaging
- Assists Compliance
- Streamlined Data Capturing
- Automated Rules Engine
- Team Focused
- Low Touch
- Assists Compliance
- Workflow Design
- Fast Approval
- All Workflow Driven
- Document Management
- Team Based Work Queues
- Email and SMS
- Full Arrears Management
- Flexible Interest Calculations
- Accounting and General Ledger
- Extensible API
- Direct Credits and Debits
- Web Service End points to and from other services
Learn more about how we help
- I’m interested in the technical details. Can you give me a run down on the underlying technical platform.
- Our loan business is large. Just how scalable is ARM?
- Our loan business is relatively small. Is ARM going to be overkill?
- What kind of loans does ARM manage?
- How customisable is ARM really?
- Does AXCESS require costly programmer intervention every time you want even a minor change?