Power and Flexibility is at its Core
but it s also Investment Management Software.
AXCESS is a complete Financial Services Software Platform.
AXCESS Software is a dynamic Financial Products and Services Management
software product like nothing you’ve seen before.
The AXCESS Software Platform
The AXCESS Software Platform has been designed to service the full lifecycle of a financial asset from acquisition through to exit and sale.
It achieves this by integrating into a single application the core functionality required for this servicing
- 360 degree Customer view – Customer centric design with a single unique record for all clients, companies and entities related to the asset.
- Targeted product and service decisions –a unique graphical workflow tool that enables business analysts to map and build process flows and artificial intelligence unique to each asset class or financial product. These workflows can also extend to data transformation, routing and decisioning as data is ingested into the system or exported to external parties.
- Digital Data Transfers services – ability to quickly build data feeds and interfaces into and out of the system to 3rd party service providers, originators or asset managers. This includes hosting an endpoint as a Web service provider and also transparently interfacing to external web services as a consumer.
- Transaction processing engine – configurable daily processing unique to each asset class eg: End-of-day processing, payment collection, interest distribution, etc.
- Document Registry – auto-populate and create supporting documentation and well as provide linked document vault for storage and management of all legal documents and packets.
By providing this open and agile platform, Axcess has been able to give to its customers a single integrated system to effectively manage different business within the one system but also provide the foundation for participating in the digital revolution we are seeing with smarts devices, block-chain and alternative payment technologies outside the mainstream banking structure. It is the ‘glue’ that sits at the heart of an organisation automating and managing the exchange of data from multiple providers.
Because it provides the full life cycle support of an asset, in many implementations, Axcess has been able to replace multiple systems.
In one case study, a Business Processing Outsourcing (BPO) company in the financial services industry used Axcess to replace and automate four separate core systems –
- Acquisition –
- electronically ingest application via. web service.
- Data validation and cleansing
- Automated account setup including creating and linking all clients and related entities.
- Underwriting – using workflow and built in decisioning rules:
- Perform 3rd party checks – Credit reporting, Anti-Money Laundering (AML) ,identity checks, insurance submissions.
- Risk evaluation
- Investor allocation.
- Generate special conditions and requirements.
- Automated requests for information from external parties such as brokers letter, email or SMS.
- Prepare legal documents and approvals.
- Automated decision (AI)
- Funding checklists.
- Documentation registry
- Title registration.
- Interface to automated Settlements services.
- Interest and EFT processing.
- Arrears and Collections management.
- Asset management.
- Sale and Disposal
By integrating these multiple systems into one single platform, Axcess was able to automate and remove many of the human touch points in this process cutting the time for the processing and decision on an application from an average four days down to minutes.
This is software that does what you tell it to, and doesn’t tell you what to do.
At its Core...
Why is AXCESS so different?
AXCESS is software designed to be tailored to user requirements. In this sense it is “open” to change. A Client can accept AXCESS “Out of the Box” and get started, or work with us to show you exactly how it can be made to work your way.
A Business Analyst (BA) with SQL skills can manipulate the data, produce new screens, workflows, and actions to record any information you need, automatically create and link notes and documents, process transactions, create tasks that facilitate the “follow up” process, the list is endless.
At the heart of the core programs is a CRM engine which maintains all contact information about the client, provides access to documents sent and received and will provide a dossier of information about the client from a single source, and the workflow engine which allows you to automate any process you can think of.
AXCESS is different.
- Form Design
- Core Programs
- SQL Database
The Cloud and SaaS
AXCESS has two modes of operation. The choice is yours.
- The Client/Server Version
Control your own destiny via the implementation of AXCESS on your own hardware and operating systems.
- The Cloud Mode and SaaS Version
Allow the central hosting of AXCESS via the internet on a licensed subscription basis. This is termed as “software as a service” and AXCESS is compliant with the method.
- User defined workflow steps and processes
- Interfaces to third parties
- Loan Origination
- Loan Approval
- Arrears and Litigation review
- Task and Messaging System
- Variable and fixed rate interest management
- Document Management
- Workflow with decisioning capabilities
- Settlements and disbursements
- Full end to end loan and investment management
- Principal and Interest Only calculations
- Contributory mortgages
- Full audit tracking
- Commission calculation and tracking – Upfront and trail
- User Profile and Security Passwords
- Unit Trusts, Property Trusts, Debentures, Contributory Mortgages and At Call Accounts
- Reconciliation of loans and deposits
- Integration with General Ledger
- Multiple company accounts
- EFT including Direct debits and credits
- Portfolio view
- Securitisation module to create and view SPVs and tranches
- Monitoring reports for rating agencies requirements
- Configurable discharge system to apply to company policy and products
- Future dated discharges
- Full securities register
- Security packet tracking
- Multiple insurance policy and strata title support fully integrated into the work flow
- Notifications of insurances falling due
- Calculation and Notification of Arrears
- Document generation
- Workflow management
- Penalty interest calculation